Home

Monday, September 26, 2011

My Love-Justin Timberlake Feat.timbaland

"My Love" is a song by American singer-songwriter Justin Timberlake from his second studio album, FutureSex/LoveSounds (2006). It was released on September 12, 2006, by Jive Records as the second single from the album. The song was co-written by Timberlake, Timbaland, Nate "Danja" Hills, and T.I., and produced by Timberlake, Timbaland, and Danja.
Timberlake revealed that the song's creating process took time to image and execute. He also stated that "My Love" was less about marriage and a more humble approach to love. The song features synthesizer chords with a slow beat and includes a beatboxing, percussion, and staccato sounds. The single features a rap verse from rapper T.I. Timberlake described the track as "a rock-techno ballad". "My Love" was well-received by music critics, although some criticized Timberlake for some of the lyrics and sounds.